Talk

Advanced search

What is the pain?

(4 Posts)
K8eee Tue 09-Apr-13 22:21:20

So just wandering what other ladies experience round the time of ovulating? For the past few hours I have had a sharp pain down my leg, a dull lower back ache, and what feels like bruising on the top or my left bum cheek/lower back. Never really noticed such specific pain before. DH and I have been TTC for a month or so now, so I'm wandering whether AF will start or if its ovulating pain or even a bfp! Any advice would be appreciated smile

EuroShaggleton Tue 09-Apr-13 22:48:27

I feel ovulation but it is like a dull ache in the ovary area, often with painful bloating. I only ever get leg pain at AF time. I've never had back or bum aches with either!

Beccadugs Tue 09-Apr-13 22:55:32

I have had bad ovulation pain since I was a teenager. For me, it is like a knife being stabbed and then twisted in my lower abdomen. That's it really, no pain in other areas... I think it is different for everyone though!

K8eee Wed 10-Apr-13 07:53:21

Thanks ladies, I normally get bad cramps but no sign of them yet. Jus finding it a bit odd how its such a specified pain.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now