Talk

Advanced search

Pink blood cd 11

(5 Posts)
littlepinkfizz Tue 09-Apr-13 09:50:29

Does anyone know why, at cd 11 I would have a small amount of pink blood which I noticed when going to loo?

Never had this before. Had a little low right sided pain but nothing else.

Should I be worried?

littlepinkfizz Tue 09-Apr-13 12:16:37

Anyone?

gillywillywoo Tue 09-Apr-13 12:54:20

Hey hun when so you normally ov? Could be ovulation bleeding?

littlepinkfizz Tue 09-Apr-13 14:14:09

Not sure..always thought it was later like cd17/18 but who knows. Cycles are normally 28 days but last month was 30 days.
Hope that's what is is. No more now..just a little last night.worried me ll night with thoughts of ovarian or cervical cancer....

gillywillywoo Tue 09-Apr-13 16:01:01

Strangely I had the same thing this month.. Light bleeding on cd10. I posted a thread about it as I was really worried and went to the doctor in the end.

I'm in a similar situation as my cycles are around 30 days and I usually ov around cd17-18 so was really shocked and scared at the sight of blood on cd10.

It was reasonably light and stopped after a few hours and turned into old brownish blood/spotting... It then stopped completely by the end of the day.

Doctor wasn't overly helpful... Did a urine test and said I have no infections.

It's never happened before so he said to monitor it and if it happens again to pay him another visit.

He said its not abnormal especially as I only came off the pill in December.....

I was really worried at the time but trying to forget it now and will only start worrying if it happens again!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now