Talk

Advanced search

Fading lines on ovulation sticks?

(2 Posts)
changedmynametoomanytimes Tue 09-Apr-13 08:27:42

Hi all,

We're on our first month of using the Clearblue ovulation sticks (the line ones) and I'm a bit confused about the lines. I started testing on day 11 (as we DTD on day 10) and the ovulation line was present but not as dark as the test line. Today the ovulation line is very pale - nowhere near as dark as the test line and much lighter than the day before. Does this mean I ovulated early and now it's going to fade completely? If I did, I'm hoping we caught it in time! smile

Should I keep testing to day 17 as recommended?

Usually have a 28 day cycle but sods law I had a 35 day this month so I'm guessing it would be strange to ovulate between days 8 and 10 but I have read that some women do!

changedmynametoomanytimes Tue 09-Apr-13 11:38:17

I can't find any information about lines fading after ovulation so have given in and purchased the smiley face ones!

Hoping we've not missed this months 'slot' ... but I guess testing every day is my only way of knowing - why was the first time so much easier!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now