Talk

Advanced search

Tough day :(

(11 Posts)
rainbowbreeze Sun 07-Apr-13 20:17:43

Was a godmum today for my mates son so should have been a lovely day.. and it was until 2 of my friends told me they were pregnant within about a minute of each other shock

Cue tears from me and that horrible feeling when life seems so unfair angry 2 and a half years ttc when will it be our turn ??!

MrsAVB Sun 07-Apr-13 20:27:12

Ohh rainbow, I don't really have anything helpful to say but didn't want to read and run. That must've been hard, and you sound like a brilliant friends and a great god mum.
Hugs xxx

Katnisscupcake Sun 07-Apr-13 20:32:20

So sorry rainbow...

I've had a crap day aswell... only 8dpo and spotting started already. I am 39 in June and just feel that time is running out. I've actually started avoiding friends who are pg now as it's too upsetting.

I hooey things work out for you.

rainbowbreeze Sun 07-Apr-13 20:43:42

It's awful isn't it, you're happy for your mates but so sad for yourself ... So tough!

Hope it works out for you too

Happilymarried155 Sun 07-Apr-13 20:52:46

Really so sorry..... It's so tough. For three close friends who are pregnant, I'm so happy for them but can't help feeling insanely jelous and then so sad. The amount of times I've said to my dh when's it our turn is crazy. You just have to keep believing one day it WILL be your turn and when it is it will be all the more special. Hugs to you smile

twinklestar2 Sun 07-Apr-13 23:23:45

Hugs from me too. I know how you feel.

madonnawhore Sun 07-Apr-13 23:30:04

I know exactly how you feel.

flowers

Pipbin Sun 07-Apr-13 23:38:17

I've lost count of the number of times I've been there.
If it wasn't for the ladies on the Elderberries thread I'd think I was the only one who had a problem.

cwtching Mon 08-Apr-13 01:36:05

I'm so sorry, its the worst feeling. I just wanted you to know you aren't alone. Big hugs x

RedRobin1 Mon 08-Apr-13 22:09:27

Sorry rainbow know how you feel. It will be our turn soon. One day, we will be announcing our pregnancies - IT WILL HAPPEN.

Bearface Tue 09-Apr-13 19:48:20

Yep - I've been there too. thanks

I do the whole rollercoaster of wishing, hoping and believing followed by the misery and anger, but I always manage to pick myself up again somehow. I sometimes feel it's getting easier and then it gets harder again to deal with it all. sad Sending you a sly hand squeeze.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now