Talk

Advanced search

Implantation Cramps - did you get them & what were they like?

(7 Posts)
BootyBigFatFridayBanger Fri 05-Apr-13 17:04:16

Hi there - currently trying for #1 - had a chem preg about 5 months ago - now on 8dpo. A few days ago I had a day of odd little stabs, sometimes on the left & sometimes on the right side, like a faint needle poke? My last pregnancy I clearly remember a mild pain on the right hand side for half a day which i'm sure was implantation but this is different. Anybody remember what their implantation felt like?

MolotovCocktail Fri 05-Apr-13 21:16:55

I didn't have them with dd1, but did with dd2. It felt like period pains, coupled with a desperate, uncontrollable urge to pee and light-headedness. I actually needed to sit down for 10 minutes, the feeling was so strong!

I was on a day out with my family (minus DH). We'd been trying for another baby for 2 years and these relatives of mine knew. My Aunt whispered to my Mom and said "That's it! Our Molotov is pregnant!" 10 days later I tested and indeed, I was grin

QuietNinjaTardis Sat 06-Apr-13 11:01:41

Yes felt like period pains and had small amount of bleeding when I wiped. Went away then had it again a couple of days later. The second time it felt slightly more one sided but. Still like period pain mildly.

EuroShaggleton Sat 06-Apr-13 11:10:05

Mine were like mild period pains and I got a day of brown discharge alngside them.

MolotovCocktail Sat 06-Apr-13 16:42:13

Forgot to say that I had light-brown discharge, too. I had it for a couple of days around implantation, it stopped, had it again around the time AF was due, then pretty much throughout my first trimester. It stopped by about week 12 of my pg. As if I forgot to mention that!

catsdogsandbabies Sat 06-Apr-13 16:48:40

Strong period pains. I was convinced I was miscarrying but no bleeding. Really surprised how sore they were. Now 39+ 4!

BootyBigFatFridayBanger Sat 06-Apr-13 17:40:46

Thanks for the replies everyone! Congrats to you all - keeping my fx I'm as lucky as guys! x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now