Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Self indulgent and pointless 'am I pregnant?' whinfe

(3 Posts)
BassDownLow Wed 03-Apr-13 15:22:20

Cant even be arsed to name change.

Not ttc, but am winding myself up symptom spotting nevertheless and it is doing my head in now! Just have to moan to someone about it.

Had a fairly epic contraception fail on 21st March - roughly mid cycle for me. My period is due today, hasnt arrived - not a huge sign in itself as it can arrive a couple of days earlier or later than expected on a roughly 30 day cycle.

Have had bloating and cramps like a bad period pretty much constantly since the night in question and felt very strange - rotten taste in my mouth, weird food cravings, gone off meat altogether, needing to sleep in the day etc. For about a week, I have felt very pre menstrual, but also different and weird. I get light headed easily, have a strange shivery feeling like am comng down with something (but no cold has appeared) and keep waking up at the crack of dawn with a huge burst of energy and butterflies of excitement. Also having vivid and amazing dreams. I just feel very strange indeed.

Got a cracking migraine today out of the blue and nearly threw up at the smell of Greggs bakery as I walked past this afternoon so, despite feeling really bad period cramps, I took a pregnancy test whch was BFN. I feel like my body is playing tricks on me and am just so fed up. I want to know either way - am I or am I not pregnant?

Grrrrrrrr. Moan over.

BassDownLow Wed 03-Apr-13 15:22:40

Whnfe = whinge

Ffs

QuietNinjaTardis Wed 03-Apr-13 16:40:35

Poas. That's the only way to tell. and report back

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now