Talk

Advanced search

Ovulation sticks and first wee of the day!

(5 Posts)
changedmynametoomanytimes Wed 03-Apr-13 11:06:19

I'm new to this ovulation stick malarky so please bear with me! smile

I've bought the clearblue sticks (the line ones not the smiley face version) and want to know if it's ok to use the first wee of the day? blush

I have read it's best to wait four hours before POAS but I seriously go alot more often than that and would pop if I didn't (far TMI!)

So the only time I can last more than four hours is overnight - is this ok?

Also (really stupid face icon) ... is it then best to have sex that day? The day after or both? Any stick pros advice would be great thanks flowers

whiterose2011 Wed 03-Apr-13 12:45:32

Haha! I asked this exact question about 3 weeks ago! I used FMU, as like you, I pee a lot each day. Seemed to work ok for me! Good luck xx

PuppyMummy Wed 03-Apr-13 12:49:21

don't know about clearblue but the boots ov sticks say afternoon is best to detect the lh surge, and to try not to drink for a couple of hours before. not fmu.

WakeyCakey Wed 03-Apr-13 19:41:58

I was using FMU last month and got a smiley face on CD23,
An now of cd25 and no smiley face as on yet doing it on my lunch break at work.
Will go back to FMU next month as its easier for me

TiddlyChocolateBunny Tue 09-Apr-13 22:20:51

I read somewhere that the best time to test is between 2pm-8pm, you don't have to cross your legs until then tho!
It's pregnancy tests that need the first wee of the day, not ovulation ones afaik.
Can't help with the sex timing I'm afraid - no idea!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now