Talk

Advanced search

Gosh this 2ww lark is no fun!

(12 Posts)
harry78 Mon 01-Apr-13 10:59:32

Hmmm methinks mother nature is a bit mean with making us wait 2 weeks, what do you reckon? It just passes so slowly! I am trying hard not to symptom spot but easier said than done! Had sore boobs now boobs feel ok. Had cramps but they have now gone. Felt queasy now not so much. Argh! I foolishly POAS this morning at 10dpo and got a BFN. Ho hum...still hope though maybe? possibly? confused

harry78 Mon 01-Apr-13 11:59:07

Anyone else like to join me on the 2ww?

Springbells Mon 01-Apr-13 13:20:26

I'll def join you. 4dpo, and had cramping and sicky feeling, and ridiculously hot last night. Far too earl for anything which is why I hate the 2ww, body playing silly tricks! I'd rather feel nothing at all so I can forget about it! Anyway, keeping my fingers crossed I make it past 6dpo this month before af shows her head!

ScienceGeekGirl Mon 01-Apr-13 15:00:21

Can I join, I'm 1dpo so really really early into tww. Last month (my first) I imagined so many symptoms so am not naive enough not to think ill do it again.

ttcnumero3 Mon 01-Apr-13 16:05:38

i thought it was a 1ww? [clueless]

so is the theory 1week af, 1 week fertile, 2ww?

EuroShaggleton Mon 01-Apr-13 16:14:08

ttc, that would be about right in a standard 28 day cycle with ov on day 14 or thereabouts.

ttcnumero3 Mon 01-Apr-13 16:28:36

hmm...i was going on 1 wk af, 2 wks fertle, 1 ww

...given that even in a 28 day cycle ov varies from day 14?

not that it really matters.... in fact, easier to stay sane 'my' way as only waiting for 1 wk!

the waiting is indeed hard. i have felt VERY hot in bed last few nights - which is very unlike me...but am only on cd18 of 28 day cycle so still too early for symptoms...more likely due to the increased temp outside and my heating still up high!

Katnisscupcake Mon 01-Apr-13 16:45:14

Ttc, you are only fertile for about 48 hours but you can dtd for about 5 days before ovulation as the little critters in men's sperm can live for about 5 days. So it's one week af, one week fertile and then the 2ww.

So I am 2dpo but not really symptom spotting this month as I am going for the progesterone test on Monday. I spot from about 10dpo which is apparently abnormal and may mean that I am not producing enough progesterone so I am having the test on Friday. So if I am pg this month, that will just be a bonus... lol

ttcnumero3 Mon 01-Apr-13 16:59:01

Ta. I don't really know when I ovulate tho'...

Managed to pg just about first time round with ds and dd... so must be doing something right wink

And, my dh is loving the extra 'need' to dtd!

harry78 Mon 01-Apr-13 18:36:38

So ladies....how shall we pass the time on this 2ww?

ScienceGeekGirl Mon 01-Apr-13 20:09:37

I'm passing my time by eating my weight in Easter eggs. Should keep me busy for a few days hopefully.

harry78 Mon 01-Apr-13 21:51:13

Sounds like a plan. Alas I only had one egg this year and that didn't make it past lunchtime on Sunday!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now