Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Ttc after recent mc, for Creme egg scoffers, shared confusion and joint cursing of mother nature

(956 Posts)
Thundercatsarego Wed 06-Feb-13 21:32:41

I couldn't bring myself to call her a bitch, we still need her help! Come on ladies, let's do this thing....

SaggyOldClothCatpuss Tue 12-Mar-13 21:31:56

Yes. def a link.

fod27 Tue 12-Mar-13 22:16:11

Lurveeeee it

Mummytothearkbuilder Tue 12-Mar-13 23:41:10

I have started a new thread - hopefully the link is below - sorry if I have done it wrong, I'm still learning the MN ropes!! Xx 

http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/conception/1706812-The-big-fat-posifrickintivity-but-only-on-a-friday-thread-TTC-after-MC-and-not-lose-your-head

Mummytothearkbuilder Tue 12-Mar-13 23:42:19

I have started a new thread - hopefully the link is below -sorry if I have done it wrong, I'm still learning the MN ropes!! Xx

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/conception/1706812-The-big-fat-posifrickintivity-but-only-on-a-friday-thread-TTC-after-MC-and-not-lose-your-head

JanieLovesCake Fri 15-Mar-13 16:10:50

BFP!! Sorry for going back to old thread, was hoping I'd be able to get one before the thread was out yes I am a mental case

Thunderbuns Fri 15-Mar-13 23:10:05

grin janie

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: