Talk

Advanced search

Could this be a sign of pregnancy, this early??

(6 Posts)
mummyloveslucy Fri 01-Feb-13 19:28:10

Thank you. smile I like that saying, dog days. They certainly are!

flirtymary Thu 31-Jan-13 20:22:26

It is so hard when you desperately want a positive isn't it?

On the MC thread I read they refer to dog days rather than normal days because they seem to last 7 times as long when you are waiting.

Fingers crossed for you.

mummyloveslucy Thu 31-Jan-13 16:55:05

Thank you. smile I've thought I was PG before as I felt sick, but never had these symptoms. I know I'm probubly not, but it's hard not to get a bit excited. I have my daughters birthday party to organise so hopfully it should take my mind off it.

flirtymary Thu 31-Jan-13 15:30:31

I've had these symptoms and been convinced I was pregnant and not been so....I've also had them and actually turned out to be pregnant.

But 2 out of 3 of my PGs the test has been my first symptom....

Not much help am I?

It is really hard going waiting to test, I know.

Superdrug own brand early test should work 4 days before AF, i.e. 3 days from now with FMU.

I hope you get a BFP

mummyloveslucy Thu 31-Jan-13 15:23:44

Oh and I've had a bit of light cramping, like I'm due on and a bit of back ache. I've never had back ache before!

I don't want to raise my hopes too much, but you've got to like in hope. smile

mummyloveslucy Thu 31-Jan-13 15:17:24

Hi, we've been TTC for many years and have had various treatment. We were considering IVF, as that's the only option for unexplained infertility.

I have quite sore boobs at the moment, and it's a week since I ovulated. Is this too early to be a sign?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now