Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Help! Ovulation Tests

(2 Posts)
measureformeasure Fri 04-Jan-13 18:10:45

Hi everyone!

I'm new to the board and I wanted to see if anyone had any advice/tips for me regarding ovulation tests.

I've been TTC the first child for 3 months now and AF is due on 7/1/13. I have a feeling it's not happening this month (absolutely no symptoms) and out of frustration I brought cheapy tests online to try and target my efforts next month.

My problem is that the tests say they work best for samples taken between 10am-2pm and are room temperature. I work 9-5 in an office and other locations so this could be difficult. I hadn't told any friends/family about TTC as I didn't feel comfortable about it so I really don't want the whole office knowing.

Has anyone got any suggestions as to how to go about this? Any suggestions, no matter how unconventional, will be gratefully received.

setayharas Fri 04-Jan-13 18:20:07

Iv taken to buying lil plastic cups carrying one in my bag, on my lunch break I run in the toilet with my bag and check and then put all evidence in the sanitary bin, I do like to use them when I get home early evening aswell just because I was once told u might only get enough of te hormone for a short time to get a positive so this way I hope for a better chance of catch it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now