Talk

Advanced search

Fantastic 40 + Part 9

(5 Posts)
littlepinkfizz Wed 02-Jan-13 10:24:32

New thread ladies

Sendinglotz of love to jbrd

TinaO99 Wed 02-Jan-13 11:31:00

thanks for starting the thread littlepink!

I've just had another scare with spotting and called the midwife who's sending me in to the maternity assessment unit at the hospital this afternoon, I feel like I'm panicking over nothing but I don't have my next scan until the 22nd so i'm worried and want to check all is well. It's only a bit of blood again but there's a bit of tissue in there too. I've stopped coughing now so it can't be that. I'm sure it's nothing but will keep you posted!

littlepinkfizz Wed 02-Jan-13 12:16:26

It's all an awful worry even when you do get your BFP tina but at least you will be seen today.

Worried bout jbrd. How are You? X

JBrd Wed 02-Jan-13 23:30:26

Not good news from me, I'm afraid. Went to the EPU this morning, and they had a look at the tissue pieces that I passed. They sent them off for histology, but they are certain that I am having a miscarriage after all sad

So gutted, and so tired - it's such a rollercoaster, I had just started to be a bit more positive that this pregnancy would have a positive outcome. But it wasn't meant to be.

Thank you for your kind word!

Oh, and I think that there's been a cross-over with people starting the new 40+ conception part 9 thread! There is another one, can we fuse them together...?

hippychick66 Wed 02-Jan-13 23:45:39

So sorry JBird - take care of yourself, my love.

this is the other thread and it seems to have more posts so i'm assuming we are going with that one www.mumsnet.com/Talk/conception/1648815-Fantastic-Forty-Plus-part-9-this-time-is-our-time-bring-on-the-bfps

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now