Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Period Is 3 Days Late Yet Negative Test ????

(12 Posts)
jenjenjenjenjen Sun 16-Dec-12 14:48:25

Ok well i am very confused as no been using protection for 3 months.
Now my period has not come it was due 13/14th so took a tests today and it was negative. So i dunno what to do???

jenjenjenjenjen Sun 16-Dec-12 16:05:09

aany one ???

polkadotsrock Sun 16-Dec-12 16:32:40

It's the classic, wait and test again scenario, I'm afraid...

jenjenjenjenjen Sun 16-Dec-12 19:34:10

thanks that is wat i thought lol but how long should i wait?x

polkadotsrock Sun 16-Dec-12 20:13:54

Prob best to leave it a clear week after af was due, that should be plenty time. Fx for u Hun x

jenjenjenjenjen Mon 17-Dec-12 17:17:40

also forgot to ask my friend said these could be early signs mega nausea, craps but no period and moody and really spotty lol

jenjenjenjenjen Thu 10-Jan-13 15:24:52

still no sign and i have misssed my next period to and all tests i have taken are negative ?? confused

polkadotsrock Thu 10-Jan-13 15:55:43

Check out the 9 days late for AF thread and fx

FrankellyMyDearIDontGiveADamn Thu 10-Jan-13 16:11:12

Do you normally have regular cycles?

It could be that you have not ovulated and are experiencing an annovulatory cycle. This can be common if you've been stressed or ill. Doctors generally won't do anything until your period has been absent for 6 months, so I'm afraid you just have to wait it out and perhaps take a pregnancy test every two weeks or so.

jenjenjenjenjen Wed 16-Jan-13 09:49:33

it usually regular and i not been ill or stressed lol and i will take another test today thanks everyone

FrootLoops Wed 16-Jan-13 13:35:13

I got a BFP on Monday, by then AF was a week late, I tested from the day AF was due and every 2 days after but it took a week so test again. For what it's worth I also had cramps, acne and moodiness.

jenjenjenjenjen Sat 19-Jan-13 07:54:29

thank you and i have taken another test but it negative 2 months with no period yet negative tests i gettin soo annoyed lol

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now