Talk

Advanced search

Missed ov day :(

(6 Posts)
worriedmum100 Wed 12-Dec-12 16:36:00

Thanks euro. This TTC lark makes me a bit prone to disproportionate responses. Poor dp has had it in the neck for not deciding to jump me on the inbetween day! smile

EuroShagmore Wed 12-Dec-12 10:39:44

So you were doing it eod around ov? That's perfect. Swimmers can live for up to a week and are best in there waiting for the egg. There's no nee to hit the actual day of ov.

keepJinglingThoseBells Wed 12-Dec-12 08:10:29

oh that would be so lovely! if it doesn't happen then try not to be down over christmas though. You're right, it's good to have something to take your mind off everything.

worriedmum100 Wed 12-Dec-12 08:03:01

Thanks jingling. Things are so busy with Christmas stuff etc that I'm hoping the tww will fly by. Have blood tests next Monday and again on xmas eve which is when af due. Hope Santa brings us both bfps this year!

keepJinglingThoseBells Wed 12-Dec-12 07:43:57

No, they aren't buggered. In fact some say that the day before ov is better anyway that the day of ov, as it gives the swimmers time to get to the right place. EOD should be fine as you'll have a constant supply of swimmers. (that's the theory at least, but i've not managed it yet despite 18 months of trying all different strategies!)

Good luck for the tww, they are awful aren't there and the tests. It sounds like you've done as much as you can this month, though it's always worth keeping up for a bit longer than you think, as FF sometimes changes its mind down the line.

worriedmum100 Wed 12-Dec-12 07:36:21

We have been TTC dc2 for a while. Am currently having tests to see if there's a problem. Anyway dp and I have adopted the dtd eod strategy recently. Didn't work last cycle. This cycle I've also taken temps. FF says I ovd on day 17 which was one of the "off duty" days. I feel (im sure disproportionately) gutted about this. Are our chances significantly buggered because we missed the actual day?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now