I've had a flare reaction to the down regging drugs and so tomorrow I have to had a cyst aspiration. I still don't know if I will carry on with this cycle after tomorrow or if we'll stop and start again in a couple of months with different drugs, it all depends on our NHS PCT as this IVF attempt is being funded but our funding expires in 3 weeks. The PCT are taking too long to come back with a decision which is why I have to have the cyst aspirarion before knowing if we carry on or not
has anyone else had this done and gone on to have successful IVF or got any words of wisdom?
Oh gosh what an awful situation to be put in, I really feel for you. We were cutting it fine with our only nhs funded ivf cycle and also at one point almost got it cancelled because of an endometrioma cyst, so can understand how you may feel. I'm really sorry I have no advice or experience in this but didn't want to ignore so hope someone comes along with more wisdom than me.