Talk

Advanced search

All I really want.....

(11 Posts)
cookiemonster100 Tue 20-Nov-12 22:27:10

....is a BFP. Come on you sodding sticks just grow another colour for me! Single lines are not welcomed! Pah!!

I am day late, sore boobies, had cramps for the past few days so I thought my luck might be in. But oh no, the piss stick says " lady you only get one line this month". Bum head.

Now I have to wait for AF arrive, then deal with that for a few days, wait to ovulate, tempt husband to DTD ( and pray it does not occur On a shift which means he is not at home) wait 2 weeks , then torment myself for the few days leading up to AF, to get another single line and then it all starts again!
3.5 yrs of trying, I should know better really. give me strength, it's not easy this TTC lark....

MissWinklyParadiso Tue 20-Nov-12 22:28:50

Its shit. ((hugs))

CaptainHoratioWragge Tue 20-Nov-12 22:35:12

It really isn't easy, you're right.

I'm sorry you are having such a hard time of it.

I've my own problems in this regard so I can really sympathise.

One small thought that has helped me to have a bit of hope when dealing with AF is this- when they date a pregnancy, they date if from the first day of your last period- in other words from a medical pov they count you as PG from the day AF arrives.

So now when I get another unwanted visit, I think, well, this might actually be the first week of my PG.

lollyshmollypop Wed 21-Nov-12 01:24:05

<lots of hugs and a tin a of home made cookies> to you *cookie monster*[ just realised you must love your cookies, so hope it's appropriate]
hopefully this month you have better luck
I like your way of thinking captain smile

keepitgoing Wed 21-Nov-12 04:58:57

captain you sound like a brooker to me - that is how we see it. Come and join us here

all welcome!

keepitgoing Wed 21-Nov-12 05:01:00

ps - yes, it is very very crappy (month 17 and IUI coming up shortly). but cookie it's not over yet. It could be a faulty pee-stick (the eternal refrain of the brookers).

Maggiereflex Wed 21-Nov-12 10:50:51

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

ArielThePiraticalMermaid Wed 21-Nov-12 14:30:28

^

This poster is peddling her stuff all over conception and sending PMs. Don't respond.

CaptainHoratioWragge Wed 21-Nov-12 16:37:08

I know I'll find an OP whose having a really shitty time and target her....

Yuck, yuck, yuck maggiereflex.

Hope you are OK, OP.

ArielThePiraticalMermaid Wed 21-Nov-12 18:10:14

I actually has a message from her. She said she was only trying to help. Yeah right.

cookiemonster100 Wed 21-Nov-12 19:02:57

Hey,

Thanks for everyone's messages, much appreciate the nice responses. If you ladies ever need to offload I am here.

Captain I like they way you look at things. smile
Another day, no AF and a negative test. Oh the drama..DH has just opened the vino....bring it on!
X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now