Talk

Advanced search

Am I imaging this?

(2 Posts)
Familyguyfan Mon 19-Nov-12 16:02:46

Hi all, think I need talking down a bit. DH and I have decided to try for another DC. Yay! Anyway, my Mirena coil was removed on 25th October and a couple of days later, I had a very very small bleed.

On 4th November I started my period, but it was over in 24 hours and a bit light. I didn't have periods on the Mirena so thought no more about it.

Just over the last few days my boobs have been very sore, well actually my nipples. I've never had this before with periods and I don't remember having it when pregnant last time, although I might just have forgotten.

I've had quite a bit of abdominal pain, cramps more than pain really. I thought i was going yo start my period again, but haven't. My skin was terrible but has now cleared up.

I did a pregnancy test this afternoon, which was negative. That is fine, no tears or anything. We'll just keep on trying. However, as my cycle is not established yet and is a bit of a mess, I have no idea whether it was really negative or just too early to tell.

Can you advise me? Thanks

Familyguyfan Mon 19-Nov-12 16:04:26

Forgot to mention, my sex drive has gone from quite low to that of a 13 year old boy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now