Talk

Advanced search

Feeling antsy

(16 Posts)
tak1ngchances Tue 13-Nov-12 11:13:27

Am on CD 28. Why oh WHY are PMS symptoms and pregnancy symptoms the same? I wish you would get, I dunno, bright green nipples when you're pregnant or something. You know, to avoid doing what I am doing right now which is:
Compulsively feeling my boobs for soreness
Prodding at my stomach
Going to the loo every 20 mins to see if AF has arrived

Bah!!!

Brodicea Tue 13-Nov-12 11:18:02

I hear you - I stupidly poas yesterday (to get a BFN) although it's five to four days before my period (long enough so I think the test might not have picked it up, close enough to think that maybe it's right). Have had light brown spotting (might be early period) which has stopped - now I'm holding loo paper up to the light just in case (I still won't know). Plus have one montgomery's tubercle on my nipple, which is probably just a spot. Gar.
Need a slap from the 'just shaggers'

Brodicea Tue 13-Nov-12 11:18:50

I was also peering at my stomach in the bath earlier, as if the foetus / zygote would wave back if I looked hard enough.

BraveLilBear Tue 13-Nov-12 11:26:34

I'm laughing with you at work - totally agree. Bright green nipples would work for me! I never ever realised that PMS and pg symptoms were the same until recently.

It's ridiculous. Another reason to suggest that god is a man lol grin

Happy symptom spotting and good luck for your eventual BFPs!

tak1ngchances Tue 13-Nov-12 11:33:03

Now Brodicea that is a good idea. A kind of transparent abdominal wall so you could see cheeky little foetus waving at you. Awesome

Brodicea Tue 13-Nov-12 11:59:57

Ha, it is totally unfair that we can't see what's going on in there! It would save a lot of bother, if a bit embarrassing wink

tak1ngchances Tue 13-Nov-12 12:05:30

Just tried to POAS but I didn't have enough wee! blush

Have just had pint of water. I shouldn't bother though, I can feel AF cramps revving up

tak1ngchances Tue 13-Nov-12 12:32:39

Bfn sad

Badleg Tue 13-Nov-12 12:38:52

I am constant boob prodding which is prob why they are hurting! Checking for shade changes! going loo to see if af has arrived. Trying to decide if they are hunger pains or period pains. Assessing if my sense of smell is heightened and finally the sitting in bath staring at stomach as if you can see it move!!!

I poas and got a negative but this was before af was due. I now believe I am over but too scared as cant face another neg just yet!

Brodicea Tue 13-Nov-12 13:20:30

Bums, poor you tak1ngchances - if still no AF, I'd try again in the morning when there are supposed to be more hormones?
Also, drinking lots of water might mean that the hormones (if there) are too diluted?
This is coming from me, Dr CrazyLady, btw...

Brodicea Tue 13-Nov-12 13:21:13

...clutching at straws is what I do best....

clattypatty Tue 13-Nov-12 13:25:53

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

setayharas Tue 13-Nov-12 13:27:15

just wanna say thanks!
you ladies gave me a nice little giggle.
so glad im not the only person constantly gropping my boobs.
my work have today installed cctv in the stationary cupboard so i havent got my quick feel area, im having withdrawal symptoms from touching them!!!

tak1ngchances Tue 13-Nov-12 14:06:07

despite my BFN, i did a special bouncy walk down to the supermarket now, so that I could test how sore my boobs were. CRAZY.

clattypatty Tue 13-Nov-12 14:18:16

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

setayharas Tue 13-Nov-12 15:29:00

haha i havent done a special walk yet. however i do take my bra off a bit aggressivly to see if my boobs feel heavier when they flop harder lol

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now