Talk

Advanced search

Anyone else getting p****d off about no baby yet??!

(9 Posts)
Leonas Thu 08-Nov-12 19:57:07

We have been TTC for about a year and I had my first appointment at the infertility clinic today. Was told his sperm count is a bit low so we need to retest in about a month and I will probably have to have a laporoscopy to check my tubes are ok.
Am possibly not in the best of moods but I am just p****d off with it all now, for a number of reasons! I had chlamydia a few years ago (got it from the same partner I am with now - he has a slightly sordid past!) and they think I could have scarring on my tubes because of this and I can't help feeling if I do I am going to be secretly really angry with him. Am I just being a bitch because I am getting down about it or is this justified???
I feel like by going to the doctor about it I am making a big fuss and should just get on with it ourselves - that then makes me think I am not ready for a baby if I feel like that?
Not really looking for advice here I suppose, just an outlet for my p****d offness!

Happilymarried155 Thu 08-Nov-12 21:35:01

Just so you know you are not alone, I cannot even begin to explain how pissed off I am about not having a baby yet. After two years everyone I know has had a baby, some are now onto their second :-(

So bloody annoying and depressing but I try to remember all the good things and believe in my heart that my time will come. Good luck and I hope your test results come back abit more positive! smile

PuppyMummy Thu 08-Nov-12 21:52:41

were awaiting the results of a second sperm test and having to have at least 2 months off ttc while I wait for results of a colposcopy, so annoying!

waiting is rubbish!

TheresAHuppoInMyHouse Thu 08-Nov-12 21:57:07

Very pissed off indeed. TTC for 18 months and now trying to get DP to come to an appointment with the doc to try and get some kind of assistance. Easier said than done. And time is against us, I'm 37 and am deafened by the bloody clock ticking.

Argh.

winkle2 Thu 08-Nov-12 23:01:20

Ttc for 15 months so I understand!

Leonas Mon 12-Nov-12 19:19:55

Thank you all! It is good to know I am not alone, although I am sorry you are all in the same boat.
One of my best friends got pregnant about a week after coming off the pill so we all always talk about babies. I am over the moon for her but as I am the oldest in our group (I am 30), people are always asking if/ when we are going to have a baby - grrr!

PuppyMummy Mon 12-Nov-12 22:16:20

to cheer you up I am 32!

all our friends also have babies, in fact most r on number 2 now and 2 of my work friends got pregnant pretty much the first time they dtd when starting to ttc!

ah well!! at least we know were not alone!

Badleg Mon 12-Nov-12 22:28:50

Ttc for over a year. Your certainly not alone. It's so hard. I am going to push for fertility help in the new year. Just want to get Christmas out the way.

Christelle2207 Tue 13-Nov-12 07:56:59

over a year here too. and not even slightly bitter

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now