Talk

Advanced search

This way madness lies... More crazy symptom spotting!

(8 Posts)
wrinklyraisin Thu 08-Nov-12 19:12:58

I'm due on today. Spotted on Monday and yesterday a bit. But no period yet. I feel really bloated and sick and soooooo tired/sleepy. Refusing to test as I hate seeing the negative. But also too scared to see a positive. Lol. Feeling a bit crampy too. Ugh I hate this roller coaster!

wishiwasonholiday Thu 08-Nov-12 19:14:28

I'm due on on sat, boobs don't hurt like they normally do, just been sick (sorry tmi), have cramping which don't normally and no spitting like I normally do for 3-4 days before.

wishiwasonholiday Thu 08-Nov-12 19:14:56

spotting not spitting!

wrinklyraisin Thu 08-Nov-12 19:39:25

It really is enough to send you loopy isn't it!

BeQuicksieorBeDead Thu 08-Nov-12 21:43:17

Can I join in with mad symptom spotting?!

I am due on today...like you Wishi, usually have spotting for a few days before AF and this month, nothing. My OPKs have suggested that I haven't OV'd this month anyway, so at the start of the TWW I was convinced that I couldn't possibly get a BFP...then magically over the last two weeks, have managed to change my mind! ha ha!

Wrinkly you are so right, loopy is the word!

wishiwasonholiday Fri 09-Nov-12 04:43:17

My cycles are driving me up the wall, last month my boobs were agony, they usually only hurt with no bra but last month they hurt all the time so I thought it was a symptom. Usually mine are 28 days of have been for the last 5-6 months but occasionally they're 30 which is tomorrow.

Good luck, have you tested yet?

Am too scared to test tomorrow

wishiwasonholiday Fri 09-Nov-12 07:05:10

I've just got a faint bfp on an Internet cheapie! Can't believe it, gonna go but a couple of superdrug or boots tests later, hope you get bfps too.

Cortana Sat 10-Nov-12 22:15:41

Congrats Wish! BFP no matter how faint is a BFP!

I vomited into a bin today in town. TMI sorry. But as everyone wandered past giving me filthy looks and no doubt assuming I'm some sort of mid day drunk, DP and I had a little smirk. Maybe it's our month. We've been trying for a year now and although I'm only CD21 we're feeling positive and terrified at the same time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now