Talk

Advanced search

Best app for charting temp

(8 Posts)
BigWhoop Wed 07-Nov-12 22:21:54

Can anyone recommend a good app for me to chart my temperature on? AF has just come back after 16months of bfeeding, and I've gone from a 40 day cycle Pre-pregnancy, to an 18 day cycle!!!!! No idea even if I'm ovulating. Tried temperature charting before and after a year of no luck got a BFP.... so hoping it will work the same magic again.

Any recommendations of an app that is quick, simple, and gives me a pretty graph to look at?

bonzo77 Wed 07-Nov-12 22:35:38

google "fertility friend". their app is absolutely quick and simple with a pretty graph. You can pay extra for all sorts of fab extras. and there are very informative tutorials. Worked for me!

BigWhoop Thu 08-Nov-12 20:25:15

Thanks - I've downloaded, seems really good smile

hhhhhhh Fri 09-Nov-12 11:08:32

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

HavingALittleFaithBaby Sat 10-Nov-12 19:40:27

I third it. Be warned though, it takes a while to get the hang of your cycle and will change its mind about when you've ovulated to start with! smile

hhhhhhh Sat 10-Nov-12 20:50:55

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

bonzo77 Sat 10-Nov-12 21:43:50

The only time it changed its mind about the day I ovulated was when I confused it by having a miscarriage then flu.

EuroShagmore Sun 11-Nov-12 11:05:23

Yep, fertility friend although I find it easier to use on the laptop than on my phone.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now