Talk

Advanced search

3 very faint positives, brown spotting...what would you do?

(7 Posts)
BeadyEyes Wed 07-Nov-12 15:42:22

Hi there,

Just looking for a bit of advice. I am 15 DPO and my LP is usually 12-13 DPO (I chart and use OPKs).

Yesterday I got a super faint + on a cheap ebay/amazon pregnancy test (One Step brand), but just outside the 10 minute time period you are supposed to read the test. Today I got two more faint +'s, a tiny bit stronger than yesterday, but still very faint, and again after the 10 mins was up. They are all pale pink and as thick as the control line, rather than shadowy, which gives me a glimmer of hope.

My temps are higher than they have ever been.

I've also been having a bit of spotting of old brown blood since 12 DPO (which is normal for me pre-AF).

Not sure what to do - if I am pregnant, do I need to talk to a doctor about the spotting? Or should I just sit tight and test again tomorrow? Or get another type of test? I've never had anything like a + before in 13 months of trying so am not sure what's going on!

My chart is here in case anyone would like to see it...

Thanks so much for reading.

bluebird68 Wed 07-Nov-12 16:45:34

sit tight. I had a chemical pregnancy earlier this year and my positives didn't get any darker, then i started to spot (and then get full on period) . Hopefully this wont be the case for you. test again tomorrow and discard results outside the time they say. fingers crossed for you.

BeadyEyes Wed 07-Nov-12 17:30:16

Thanks - will heed your advice! It is hard not to get excited though. I'm going to try to forget about it until tomorrow morning....

GupX Wed 07-Nov-12 17:31:33

Try not to worry about the spotting. I spotted brown and pink until well into the second trimester and have healthy twins to show for it wink

BeadyEyes Thu 08-Nov-12 06:57:32

I got a decent + on a superdrug test this morning! Thanks for your support folks - hopefully it all works out. Best of luck to you all xx

bluebird68 Thu 08-Nov-12 07:51:57

congratulations. hope all goes well!

Christelle2207 Thu 08-Nov-12 11:02:08

brilliant!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now