Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

TTC month 2;faint positive followed by three negative?!Help.

(6 Posts)
Welly558 Tue 06-Nov-12 19:56:14

Hello,
New to MN so bare with me.
Only our second month of TTC. I unfortunately have endometriosis so whilst myself and DH are young we are trying now, before things may get more complicated.
My cycles are usually between 31-33 days and today is day 32 so I should be due on today or tomorrow. However I did a HPT yesterday morning(cheap 10mui eBay job) and immediately got a v v v faint but dark in colour BFP. Will try upload a photo so you can tell me what you think but it's hard to see on camera.
Anyway, did three today(1x10mui,1x25mui Morrisons HPT both with FMU, 1x10mui this evening) all negative as far as I can see.
I haven't had any specific preggo symptoms, just run down, crampings, nausea, tired. Lots of headaches. But that is it. But I also don't feel like I am going to come on. Depending on when I ovulated I am either 14 or 17dpo.
Any suggestions lovelys?
x

lyndie Tue 06-Nov-12 20:00:33

Was the BFP first morning urine? If so it could explain the subsequent BFNs. I would test again in a day or 2 if you can bear it! Good luck.

Welly558 Tue 06-Nov-12 20:05:05

Yes it was my sweet. This mornings FMU was negative though. Just hope it's not a chemical preggers as we have had an early MC before and I think I'd feel awful if it was. Yeah, will have to give it a few more days. Driving me nutty though haha!x

Welly558 Tue 06-Nov-12 20:05:27

Oh and thank you hun!x

Welly558 Wed 07-Nov-12 00:00:07

http://www.mumsnet.com/Profile?nick=Welly558&photos=p

Link to the photo. Even fainter digitally but oh well. Any ideas?!x

Welly558 Wed 07-Nov-12 18:14:23

Bump

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: