Talk

Advanced search

Should I Worry?

(11 Posts)
wifey6 Wed 31-Oct-12 10:03:38

Got a BFP Saturday approx 9DPO. This is 6 months after a MMC at 13 weeks. Line was faint but has got progressively darker.
Today I had constipation (tmi..so sorry) & noticed when I wiped there was a little clear mucus with a few little spots/clots of blood inside it. My question...am I right to be worried about this? Someone said it could be implantation bleeding. I am approx 4 weeks.
I'm terrified that this pregnancy will end like my last sad sad I haven't called my doctors as they said at my appointment yesterday they will do routine HCG level bloods next week.
Thank you if you read through my tmi post x

GenericDietCola Wed 31-Oct-12 13:24:49

It's scary when you've had a miscarriage, but it's unlikely that this is a sign that anything is wrong. Please try not to worry and enjoy your pregnancy! Congratuations!

wifey6 Wed 31-Oct-12 13:49:13

Generic...thank you. smile

Pocket1 Wed 31-Oct-12 18:57:29

Wifey congrats on your BFP grin. Im so sorry about your mmc and your spotting - I know it's terrifying.

My story is similar - after ivf I had a mc in jan. failed cycle in June. But got my BFP Friday after round 3. I've had blood and spotting since but I am still pregnant. I've had ivf so my clinic are keeping an eye on me. Do see if you can have your progesterone levels checked too.

What I'm tryign to say is try not to worry (easier said than done) smile

wifey6 Wed 31-Oct-12 19:34:52

Pocket1...sorry for your loss sad
Congrats on your BFP smile
Have blood work on Tuesday.
Fingers crossed we both get our much longed for babies this time x x

Pocket1 Thu 01-Nov-12 08:25:09

Thanks Wifey. Good luck next week with your bloods and yes, here's to a little baby each very soon! xxx

Onemoreforgoodmeasure Fri 02-Nov-12 20:14:46

Congratulations Wifey! Good luck on Tuesday. Fx for you.

iloveberries Sat 03-Nov-12 08:07:51

Wifey - I remember you. So pleased to hear of your bfp. I know it's worrying but fingers crossed it will all work out. Congratulations

wifey6 Sat 03-Nov-12 18:46:22

Thank you everyone for your lovely congratulations, advice & messages.
Hasn't really sunk in & feel like I'm walking on a knife edge. sad
But I know I have the wonderful lovelies of MN to help me, give me strength & help calm these fears.

Onemoreforgoodmeasure Mon 05-Nov-12 12:58:40

Wifey, I just wanted to say, re your feeling like you're walking on a knife edge, that I mc'd in March at 11 weeks and am now 10 weeks pg. I've had some real ups and downs with worry and concern but there is a lot of help on here. I still struggle at times but those early weeks were the toughest to get my head around. It was like no emotion I'd experienced previously, quite upsetting and confusing and somewhere a little bit hopeful. It's a lot to take on board. Take it easy on yourself and listen out for what you need right now.

wifey6 Mon 05-Nov-12 13:09:09

Onemore...sorry for your loss sad & congrats on your BFP! smile
Thank you or your kind words.
Wishing us both healthy & happy pregnancies x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now