Talk

Advanced search

Irregular cycle lengths?

(2 Posts)
lolalotta Mon 29-Oct-12 19:10:57

Hello, ttc no2 after having no trouble conceiving dd, and wondering why it is taking so long? I had a mc in January very early on at 6 weeks and a chemical pregnancy in June and I was really hoping I might be pregnant by now but I'm not. sad
My period arrived yesterday unexpectedly early making my cycle only 24 days long this month?!? Sometimes it is 28, sometimes 33/34 days long! I used to be regular before dd. will this irregularity affect ttc and does anyone know what causes it?
I just wanted to say I know how lucky I am to have dd, I don't want to be insensitive to anyone who is trying for dc no 1!
Thank you!

HeavenlyWineandRoses Mon 29-Oct-12 22:24:40

Fwiw, we had no trouble conceiving DC1 but DC2 took six months of trying very hard indeed. Easier said than done but try to be patient. Don't worry too much about cycle length. I got hung up on mine and was sure I had a short luteal phase but it turns out I was over analysing and that all was fine and I just needed to wait and let nature take its course.

Best of luck and hope it happens very soon for you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now