Talk

Advanced search

Bit of advice needed

(6 Posts)
Happilymarried155 Sun 28-Oct-12 21:24:44

Hi,
I had a hsg done about 5 days ago, the same day as ovulation, bd that evening. Had tummy cramps for a day or two after but no spotting etc....
Today cd 20, I have a pink egg white discharge.

I'm worried I might have an infection or something, has anyone any exoerience of this? Implantation did cross my mind but I think it's abit early.
Thanks for any advice!

chocolateteabag Sun 28-Oct-12 21:57:37

Hi
can't really offer advice but I ovulated last Thursday and we DTD on Wed and thurs. had some pinky discharge today which must be too early for implantation bleeding
I am guessing random bleed from a small tear, maybe from DTD

chocolateteabag Sun 28-Oct-12 22:03:46

Ugh posted too early, meant to say I'm 4dpo so similar ish to you.

Are you sure you ovulated 5 days ago? Could be you ovulated late?

If you are sure of ovulating, then teeny bleed will be most likely the answer. The kind of thing you only notice when you are ttc-ing I had a few when I got my BFP with DS1 (at 5 and 6weeks) which freaked me out but I then found out how common it is to have bleeds through pg

FX for both of us

EuroShagmore Mon 29-Oct-12 17:46:46

It could be an early implantation bleed; it could be a bit of bleeding provoked by the HSG. You'll know in a week or so! G'luck.

Pipbin Mon 29-Oct-12 18:06:07

Do you have any fever or sickness? If so I suggest contacting the hospital or your GP.
Or it could be your cycles changing. I know that after my HSG my cycles have changed and become 7 days shorter!

Happilymarried155 Mon 29-Oct-12 18:24:19

Thanks for all the advice, I feel fine apart from my tummy feeling abit heavy. I'm thinking its not an infection and maybe just one of those things!

Obviously would love it if it was implantation so il keep my fingers crossed for that smile thanks guys!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now