Talk

Advanced search

pregnant or paranoid??!

(5 Posts)
LoveStruck Sun 28-Oct-12 11:03:18

So long story short- I had come off Depo beginning of August, I started to bleed on and off quite heavily (I was given tablets to stop the bleeding) from about mid august to august 24th. I was given the tables on august 22nd and they stopped the bleeding quite quickly. The dr just said it was my period but was unusually heavy and inconsistent because of the Depo. Anyway DP and I had sex on september 14th and a few days later with no protection as we were TTC 2nd child. Anyway DP found out that we might need to relocate for his work, we then decided it wasn't the best time to TTC, so I got my Depo again on September 24th. The Dr did not perform a pregnancy test. I have been experiencing pregnancy symptoms for the past few days so I did a HPT this morning. A faint line has appeared in the positive box. I do have to tilt it and look closely. What's the likelihood I am pregnant? And if so how many weeks would you guess? I will take another test in a few days.

Flimflammery Mon 29-Oct-12 11:00:16

You were TTC, you had unprotected sex, and now you've got pregnancy symptoms and a faint line? Hmmm...
Re-test in a few days to make sure smile

EuroShagmore Mon 29-Oct-12 17:39:40

A line is a line. It sounds like you are pregnant. Probably about 6 weeks past actual conception as you say you dtd mid-september, so about 8 weeks pregnant.

LoveStruck Mon 29-Oct-12 21:30:10

Hmmm indeed! I'm taking another test tomorrow. If I was to be pregnant would the Depo shot cause any problems?

LoveStruck Mon 29-Oct-12 21:30:14

Hmmm indeed! I'm taking another test tomorrow. If I was to be pregnant would the Depo shot cause any problems?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now