Talk

Advanced search

Period 3 days late negative test

(7 Posts)
whereismytoenail Sun 28-Oct-12 09:40:26

im not sure when i should take another test ?

my periods are usually regular

when i fell with my DS i tested positive when i was 4 days late

redpanda13 Sun 28-Oct-12 15:56:43

I am exactly the same. My periods are 3 days late when usually regular.
I tested negative first thing this morning with a Superdrug test.
I am going to wait a couple of days then test again with First Response. I remember this being the first one to show positive when I was pregnant with DD.
Are you getting any other symptoms? I almost wish my period would show now so I stop imagining the cramps, constipation and sore boobs means anything more than PMS.
Good luck for your test.

Timepasses Sun 28-Oct-12 16:38:02

Me too. Three days late. Negative test today. I am usually like clock work. Not sure how long to wait to test again. confused

whereismytoenail Sun 28-Oct-12 16:44:39

i havnt got any symptons other than a few days ago i had weird niggly pains low down like to the left side of my bikini line , thats the only way i can describe it lol

i did an early response yesterday, i bought a digital clear blue today and thats negative too , i keep going to the loo expecting my period

i might wait a few days

good luck with your tests too !

Timepasses Sun 28-Oct-12 17:08:05

I have sore boobs and feel nauseous. Ds was a (nice) surprise. I was 8 weeks when we found out. Not used to ttc. grin. Good luck!

redpanda13 Sun 28-Oct-12 17:13:39

I did a clearblue too on Thursday. It was negative.
It is my first month ttc so I really did'nt expect much. I feel my body is messing with my head. My periods are never late. 29 day cycle and always start in the morning.
Timepasses - I am going to try and wait until Tuesday. Though I did notice the pound shop had 2 for 99p!! I could test every hour at those prices

whereismytoenail Sun 28-Oct-12 18:17:30

i have tested with a few pound shop tests this week aswell and was tempted to buy about 10 packs !

my boobs are a bit lumpy and hard but they go like when period due anyway

my period was 2 days early last month and that was strange for me , so not sure if me been late this month is anything to do with that ....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now