Talk

Advanced search

Anyone looking at TTC over Dec or Jan?

(7 Posts)
jaffacakehips Sat 27-Oct-12 16:13:21

That's it really!

We're on hold till then, feed up of having BFN so going to enjoy the festive period and then DTD wink

paah Sat 27-Oct-12 17:49:13

I've decided if I don't get a bfp next week I'll do the same. Ttc is exhausting both mentally and physically!

winterpansy Sat 27-Oct-12 20:44:33

Join us on this thread! www.mumsnet.com/Talk/conception/1588576-Those-waiting-to-ttc-slightly-pointless-thread

Olympicrock Sat 27-Oct-12 20:48:27

Me! Need to get Mirena out to start trying in Dec to aim for a Sept onwards baby. Although last 2 look 6 and 9 months to make so who knows when we might actually get a baby!

jaffacakehips Sun 28-Oct-12 08:28:15

Winter will pop my head in and have a wee look.

Red witch arrived this morning, cow angry

BridgetandtheHairyBrigands Sun 28-Oct-12 09:06:41

Hi jaffacake sorry to hear that AF has shown up. Try to be kind to yourself today (hot water bottle and chocolate? the odd jaffa cake?)

I always have a few days of light on/off spotting before my period starts and for me that is the worse time. I try not to get my hopes, but I always keep my fingers crossed that it could just be implantation bleeding. At least when AF starts in earnest I know where I stand (IYSWIM).

I am also waiting until December to resume ttc and I'm over on the "slightly pointless" thread Winterpansy mentioned too. There are a handful of us waiting until Dec/Jan time and others waiting a little longer. We are a pretty friendly bunch, and range from newbies to more seasoned triers, so feel free to stick your head in and say hi.

p.s. I now crave jaffa cakes! (not so good when I need to shift a few pounds stone grin)

BridgetandtheHairyBrigands Sun 28-Oct-12 09:10:37

oooh no, did my strike out the wrong way round! never mind...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now