Talk

Advanced search

wise ones of Mumsnet

(4 Posts)
DizzyKipper Sat 27-Oct-12 09:53:42

I was hoping you could shed some light. I took a test this morning, looked after a few mins - nothing. Went on to have my shower, promptly forgot about the test and looked probably about an hour later. There's an evaporation line. So far so good, last 2 times I had an evaporation line one turned into a MC and the other is DD, I think I'd gotten distracted those times as well and looked much later than I should have.
However, the evaporation line is where the control line should be, the control line is where the test line should be. Diagram says to ignore a single line if it appears where the test line is, but doesn't explain what should happen if the lines seems to have switched places. Is the test still invalid?

DizzyKipper Sat 27-Oct-12 09:55:36

PS. If the test is still valid I won't be presuming I'm pregnant - DD is only 4 months old and I'm EBF so in theory it should quite unlikely that I am, I'll prob get a better test if it's valid and test again rather than rely on cheapies.

SpookySparkle Sat 27-Oct-12 13:42:26

I'm sorry but sounds like a faulty test, test again tomorrow but absolutely read it within the testing window!!

Good lucksmile

DizzyKipper Sun 28-Oct-12 08:12:17

Thanks Spooky, did one this morning and BFN. Oh well, probably best for the time being.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now