Talk

Advanced search

FREAKING OUT I wanna scream

(9 Posts)
Fuls Fri 26-Oct-12 15:51:56

This TTC thing is all new to me and its the first time I've posted anything but I am literally freaking out...
I am on day 35 of my cycle, normally I'm a day 25-28 kinda girl so in theory I am 7-10 days late. I have poas over the last week (become a bit obsessed with it actually) and they're all -ve and again this morning but my body is doing crazy things. I have period cramps and think I've got my period but nothing! The last few mornings I've felt sick and brushing my teeth is hard work between all the gagging, I've got horrendous tension headaches and my boobs aren't sore but itching and these funny little bumps have appeared around the nipple (sorry tmi)
Anybody know what's going on or having the same experience???

Purplemonster Fri 26-Oct-12 18:04:37

Hiya, no idea really as I'm new to TTC as well and I'm confused about it all too.

I guess that it could be that you need to just keep testing or if you were on some sort of hormonal contraception it could be side effects of coming off it? I had a headache that lasted nearly two weeks and have been feeling the same period crampy feelings for well over three weeks now after coming off the pill. Microgynon apparently has particularly bad and similar to early pregnancy symptoms when you come off it. Sorry I can't be more help! Hopefully someone who knows what they're talking about will come along soon grin

Fuls Fri 26-Oct-12 18:30:32

Thanks purple... I had my implant removed in August and then had a normal period in September but nothing now... I don't get it I've even got the girls at work going crazy with me lol

LoveYouForeverMyBaby Fri 26-Oct-12 19:11:47

Fuls it really sounds like you are pg to me...exactly the symptoms I had around 6-9 weeks pg.

SofaKing Fri 26-Oct-12 19:19:55

I had same symptoms when early pg with ds1. Sore boobs, spotty skin, felt like bad pmt. It could just be too early to get a bfp, maybe try one of the first response tests as they can detect lower levels of pregnancy hormones.

Good luck!

Fuls Fri 26-Oct-12 19:52:07

Thanks ladies I really hope so if not then my body is playing cruel tricks...

LoveYouForeverMyBaby Mon 29-Oct-12 18:39:02

Update? Any news fuls? Fingers crossed for you.

Fuls Mon 29-Oct-12 20:16:51

I got a very faint bfp on Saturday morning retested Sunday morning with a clearblue digital and it said not pregnant then last night I got my period sad so whether the bfp was an evaporation line I don't know.... All I know is that I never have those symptoms before I get my period, I never suffer with headaches. Sorry if tmi but my period was in full force last night but has now gone very light and I'm usually 4-5 day cycle but I have definite period pains which I'm very use to!!
Why do our bodies have to be so freaky it's not fair! sad

LoveYouForeverMyBaby Tue 30-Oct-12 06:46:46

I'm so sorry to hear that fuls big hugs to you....could have perhaps been a chemical? Whatever it was chin up love tomorrows another day.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now