Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Come and distract me before I go loopy.......

(2 Posts)
SuperSlattern Fri 26-Oct-12 10:18:05

We are TTC DC#2.

AF should of arrived yesterday, but didn’t. My cycles are usually 29 to 30 days. I am now on CD31, which is unusual for me.

I need to add I am on my first cycle of clomid. I conceived DD using clomid on cycle #2, so I wasn’t expecting it to work this month.

I took clomid from CD2 to CD6. We DTD on CD12 to CD15, plus once on CD17 (sorry, TMI) blush

I have been having quite a bit of discharge in the 2ww, which is a bit unusual for me. I have also had a few bad cramps in the past few days, which led me to think AF was on its way.

Anyway I took a test using an IC and it was BFN. Although I do drink a lot of water, so my urine is quite diluted <false hope>

My cycles didn’t increase the last time I took clomid, so I am not convinced it’s that. But on the other hand the IC was +ve by now when I conceived DD.

It’s so annoying! I just want to know either way <sob>

Anyone got any ideas??

Gingerpanther27 Sat 27-Oct-12 15:16:28

Try a frer? Didn't want t read and run sorry I'm not much help x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: