Talk

Advanced search

Celebrity sperm bank?!?

(10 Posts)
hilaryross57 Mon 15-Oct-12 13:09:40

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to make everyone aware of something absolutely shocking that came across online.

There seems to be a new commercial sperm bank that stocks celebrities sperm.

They are called Fame Daddy and they say 'Most girls fantasise about dating their favourite boyband star, or having a fling with a Hollywood actor. Some will even wonder what a child from that union would be like, both its physical characteristics and potential for success. Fame Daddy is the only premium insemination service to now offer this unprecedented level of intimate VIP access.'

They cannot be serious?!?! How can something like this exist?

What do you all think? Have a look www.famedaddy.com

InTheNightGarden Mon 15-Oct-12 13:11:46

[Shock] shocked!!!

InTheNightGarden Mon 15-Oct-12 13:12:20

Epic fail of a face thing haha ... shock

FrankelSaysRelax Mon 15-Oct-12 13:20:57

It must be a joke! At least I hope it is!

hilaryross57 Mon 15-Oct-12 14:56:33

I think it's real!! I've been reading the FAQs - it look like the real deal.

There is a test - it said my ideal donor was Liz Hurley's ex husband.

What is the world coming to?

hilaryross57 Tue 16-Oct-12 13:02:34

Did anyone see the guy from Fame Daddy on ITV's This Morning? Poor Denise looked like she was going to explode with rage. What an appalling "service". At least Philip and Holly kept him in check!!

shock

Unacceptable Tue 16-Oct-12 13:11:07

What!!!??!!! shock
This is really actually a real thing? (link not working will be off in a second to look at it)
Another example of greedy beggars seeking to profit with no care for fellow human beings although I'd question the morals and motives of anyone even considering using such a service
I am totally gobsmacked...this is surely not a real thing. Are they by any chance selling something else and saying this for attention publicity?

Unacceptable Tue 16-Oct-12 13:13:08

Had a quick look.
A soon to launch service eh? hmm

babyjamesblackberrycrumble Tue 16-Oct-12 14:14:28

shock

lalalonglegs Tue 16-Oct-12 14:20:25

Ha ha - I wonder how many women will go in there hoping to have George Clooney's baby and end up with Dean Gaffney/Jeff Brazier/H from Steps...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now