Talk

Advanced search

BFP... I think!

(15 Posts)
forgetmenots Sun 07-Oct-12 20:47:46

Oh I'm so sorry for being such an idiot, but I'm on my own, DH working abroad and we have been TTC for over a year... was on the TTC thread a few cycles back but just false alarms, no BFPs. I think (I think!) I just got my bfp at last but almost can't believe it! Two clear lines, on two separate (£1) sticks! The fact they're cheap doesn't matter, does it?! So scared to get excited, can't even call DH right now... Don't even know how to post a pic! Can anyone help me confirm or deny? Ramblings of a madwoman I know! thanks for reading

littlepinkfizz Sun 07-Oct-12 20:51:26

Id definitely say you are officially pregnant. I've never heard of anyone getting a false positive on cheapie sticks or otherwise!

If you want to convince yourself, just get a first response early response or a clear blue digital tomorrow!

Congratulations for a June bambino!

forgetmenots Sun 07-Oct-12 20:54:48

Oh I'm sitting looking at them, I took a photo so I didn't think I'd made it up! Trip to the shops in the morning. Are those the best ones? Will give them a try, thanks!

Flosie1989 Sun 07-Oct-12 21:22:23

Ahh how exciting for you grin

I've heard the cheap tests are just as good but you might as well put your mind at rest and pee on a slightly more expensive one!

Please let us know the result tomorrow grin

OrangeandGoldMrsDeVere Sun 07-Oct-12 21:23:52

Cheap tests are fine.
But I know how you feel. I always do about 6 'just in case' grin

forgetmenots Sun 07-Oct-12 21:26:34

I will definitely come back and let you know either way tomorrow, even if its negative might help someone else going mad! Thanks smile

forgetmenots Mon 08-Oct-12 11:51:42

update
Over the moon!! It was a BFP! Did two Clearblue tests this morning and they both say pregnant, conceived two-three weeks ago! Absolutely ecstatic! Hoping my good luck rubs off for more bfps for you all.

Mama1980 Mon 08-Oct-12 11:52:35

Congratulations grin

Flosie1989 Mon 08-Oct-12 12:27:13

Oh wow! A massive congratulations grin

Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy! Xx

littlepinkfizz Mon 08-Oct-12 12:55:54

Told you! Wow congratulations! grin

My AF due Saturday and will wait til Friday to test. Really hoping it'll be a BFP but can't see it .. sad

mamalovebird Mon 08-Oct-12 12:59:36

Congratulations!

I got my BFP on friday. Didn't believe so have done a test every day since. I promised DH it would be my last one this morning. Can't quite believe it - been trying for 10 months for #2.

Yay for June babies smile

littlepinkfizz Mon 08-Oct-12 13:21:59

Congratulations mama wonderful news especially with you trying so long. No wo der you can't believe it! Take care x grin thanks

forgetmenots Mon 08-Oct-12 13:32:45

That's lovely mama! Isn't it great after such a long time? Great feeling, hope it comes for everyone!

mamalovebird Mon 08-Oct-12 14:08:14

thanks littlepinkfizz I hope you get your result on Friday. It's so hard waiting.

forgetmenots it's the best feeling. I thought it would never happen. I actually had an appt at hospital on the 19th Oct for scans to check everything was okay - guess I should cancel that now grin

MrsDeVere Mon 08-Oct-12 16:38:00

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now