Talk

Advanced search

Coping with having no more babies

(2 Posts)
cinnamongreyhound Fri 05-Oct-12 14:42:24

I'm not even sure if this is the best place to post this but I am seriously struggling with not having anymore babies.

I have two ds's, 5 and 2 and desparately want another baby, it's making me really sad and even writing this I am welling up. I don't want another baby because I want a girl as dh thinks I just don't feel I'm finished having children. I felt the same when ds1 was about 18 months and it was so hard until I found out I was pregnant with ds2 and hoped having a second would mean I wouldn't feel that way again but I do.

Dh is 15 years older than me and is dead set he doesn't want anymore, plus he has an 11 year old ds from another relationship so has 3 children. As we have dss regularly it would mean another car with more seats and I'm a cm so any baby I had would affect my income so affording it is more than just what we would need to buy for the baby.

I would love to hear from others who for what ever reason were not able to have anymore when they really wanted to and ways to cope with the sadness that comes every time you see a pregnant lady or a friend tells you she's pregnant and how long it took for those feelings to go away. I don't want to feel like this for the foreseable future but I know dh isn't going to change his mind.

Thank you

PeggyCarter Fri 05-Oct-12 17:50:51

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now