Talk

Advanced search

Obstacles to ttc

(2 Posts)
fatfingers Thu 27-Sep-12 19:09:22

Just need a moan and I apologise in advance because I am feeling sorry for myself. DH is away for 3 days, not back until Sat night. I got my first high on cbfm today (Thu) so I'm anticipating that I'll get peak tomorrow (I'm basing that on last month when I used CB digital monitor).

I know I might be lucky and not get peak until Sat when he's home but I just feel like every month there is something that happens around ov which gets in the way of us tryingor makes it a stressful time. Last month we had family staying, the month before we were on hols and in a room with dcs, month before I had thrush...we always find a way to sneak in a quickie but after all that effort never get bfp - it's so frustrating! Been ttc since mc last year and feel like I'm fighting a losing battle sad

Hippolyta20 Mon 08-Oct-12 17:23:25

Oh dear, so sorry for you - what bad luck! sad

You can still get pregnant in the few days before/after your peak so it doesn't mean it's not possible.

If your cycles are regular and you are really feeling things always go wrong at that time, can you take a bit of pre-emptive action and book a weekend away/ ask your Mum to babysit or similar for next time so you can make the most of it?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now