Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

What are the chances, do you reckon?

(3 Posts)
jennifer86 Tue 25-Sep-12 22:16:28

I used to come on MN quite a lot but got a bit disheartened when nothing happened on the ttc front. Now I finally have something to ask about so thought I'd give it a try!

TTC 9 months - No sign of BFP so far. I've also given up temping over the last few months as it was getting a bit much, so not sure when I ov'd (or if I have, even), but cycles usually last 30-35 days. LMP started 1/9/12. Went on hols with DP last week, 16/9-21/9, and this has been only opportunity for DTD this month. Had spotting on 20/9, thought it was AF but then nothing else since then. Back at work on Monday - tired, dizzy spells, nausea and actual full-on vomiting. Felt reasonably alright afterwards, but very tired the whole day. Second episode of vomiting today at work, with the same feeling of tired, dizzy and nauseous.

Don't feel like I'm coming down with anything, so could I be PG? Is it just me, or is the timescale of this way off? I thought it was usually a week between conception and implantation, and then would be at least a couple of weeks before any symptoms, let alone full-on vomiting? I'm going to POAS tomorrow morning... I know it's very early, but if the hormones are strong enough to be causing these symptoms then they should show up on a stick, surely?? Also a bit concerned about what's causing the vomiting if it's not PGcy - very unusual!

So what do you think? I think it's a possibility I'm PG, but could it really be causing these symptoms so early on? and is it likely to show on a test?

Thanks for reading, please help me see sense, whatever that is!! smile

ThreePly Tue 25-Sep-12 22:30:41

Purely anecdotal, but my sickness didn't start until a bit later.

Were you charting your temperature? That was an early sign for me -- a raised temperature and strange mucus.

Good luck.

jennifer86 Tue 25-Sep-12 22:33:56

Thanks for your reply. I think it's all a bit soon, tbh. But I don't know what else could be causing it... Could be a virus or something I suppose, but I don't feel unwell... I charted for a few months but gave up on it / decided to have a break so don't know what's been going on this month from that pov. Suppose I'll just have to see how things pan out! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now