Talk

Advanced search

Tips????

(5 Posts)
Angie607 Tue 25-Sep-12 16:54:33

So. I'm the most impatient person In The world and would prefer to be able to get a bfp one day after sex.
So apart from suspending myself upside down and usin a 24 hour drip full of swimmers, anyone got any suggestions to gettin utd quickstep?

Xx

babyjamesblackberrycrumble Tue 25-Sep-12 20:15:44

Wish I had! I will keep watching! Have you tried OPK's. Not everyone likes them but maybe worth a look.

workingonitagain Tue 25-Sep-12 20:41:24

Hi Angie, i haven't really got any good tips but i am too increadibly impatient. just decided to go for number 3. ds1 is 3 and ds2 is 1.
it took us 6-7 month both times to conceive and by around the 2nd month i was geared up with everything you can imagine that can help or been told it would help you to conceive quicker smile
i used the clearblue digital ovulation monitor and also used pre seed and conceive pluse lubricant. not sure if they have helped or made any difference tho.
are you using anything to chart ur ovulation?

Angie607 Tue 25-Sep-12 20:42:32

Opk? Is that the ovulation testing strips? (New to the abbreviations -sheltered life ha) I have done s few of them over past couple days. All been neg (faint line) yet according to all calendars this is the week I should be ovulating confused
Xx

Angie607 Tue 25-Sep-12 20:46:38

With my first I was on mycrogynon. Obviously didn't work for me lol. He's 6 now. My second is 2 in 3 weeks and she was a split condom haha! But, took cerazette for about 7 weeks a couple months ago and have read some horror stories about ladies really struggling after that to conceive.
I have been taking frolic acid and omega 3 for a couple of days and used the dip strips
Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now