Talk

Advanced search

Very faint positive FRER, negative using clear blue

(5 Posts)
Humbug2 Tue 25-Sep-12 16:29:18

Hi all, I guess I'm after some reassurance really.

I tested last Wednesday using First Response and it was negative, I then tested on Friday and it was a very very very faint positive. I tested again yesterday and it was still a very faint positive. My partner couldn't see it so suggested I try a different test so I used a clear blue early test this morning and it's negative. I'm now 4 days past AF being due so I assumed it would show on all tests now but nothing.
I feel pregnant, AF like cramps for a few weeks now, nausea, my breasts have grown by 2 cup sizes, mood swings and now a missed period. It's just the FRER isn't reassuring enough as my partner says he can't see it. My doctor is saying a positive is a positive and that's it. I don't know what to do now apart from drive myself mad while waiting to see what happens.

Sorry for the waffle and thank you for reading (if you got to the end).

Angie607 Tue 25-Sep-12 16:31:46

Have you asked the fox to do a blood test? was told that might be the most effective test?

Xx

Angie607 Tue 25-Sep-12 16:32:10

The dox* not fox lol x

Humbug2 Tue 25-Sep-12 16:43:44

My doctor won't do anything yet as it's too early. I miscarried a few years ago and I got a strong positive on all my tests straight away so I'm unsure if I want to believe this time will be ok .

Crazytictac Tue 25-Sep-12 20:12:13

I had a similar situation last year with a barely visible line on a Frer but did get a pregnant reading on a clearblue digital too. Mine unfortunately ended up being a chemical pregnancy but I have read loads of times of women with happier outcomes in very similar circumstances to yours. Fingers crossed for you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now