Talk

Advanced search

Anyone had Implantation in more than one PG where one ended in MC but the other was fine?? 9DPO and already worried...

(2 Posts)
Katnisscupcake Mon 24-Sep-12 15:30:14

'Here we go again' is how I'm already feeling.

I'm 9DPO and since 7DPO I started spotting, browny CM, sometimes Pink and sometimes Red.

My first PG I had an implantation bleed at about 9DPO but then had an early MC at 5 weeks. After the Implantation bleed there were some 'blood free days' and then the MC started slowly at about 4w+3 and took about a week.

Second PG, no Implantation Bleed and resulted in our gorgeous 3 year old DD.

Third PG, only in July this year, no Implantation Bleed and what I thought was a normal AF, on 14DPO when it should have been due. Turned out I was PG and continued to bleed after AF until fully MCd almost two weeks later (end of July).

We waited one cycle before trying again (August). I haven't tested so I'm not DEFINITELY PG, but all the symptoms are there (greasy hair - check, spots - check) and then the spotting started.

I know a number of woman have implantation bleeding and have gone on to have healthy PGs, but with my history any bleeding is going to mean an MC as far as I'm concerned. I haven't had any cramping, just the heavy CM with some blood.

As much as we want another DC, I want to just have a normal AF rather than another MC, if I had to choose...

So, has anyone had bleeding in more than one PG where one unfortunately was an MC and one went on to be a healthy PG? I'm 38 and don't want to keep putting myself through this torture knowing that (from previous experience) the PG itself will be a nightmare medically... Shall we just give up? sad

Katnisscupcake Mon 24-Sep-12 15:30:42

Sorry, Implantation BLEED in title, not just Implantation...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now