Talk

Advanced search

Can I still hope?

(4 Posts)
fishface2 Sun 23-Sep-12 16:08:21

Please be honest.

Just got negative with first response. I'm cd27 and also due on today but no sign.
I think I ovulated cd14 because of pain and cm. Also think I may have had implantation bleed yesterday so cd26.
I am quite convinced I'm pregnant but am I mad?

blackrocked Sun 23-Sep-12 16:11:46

Do you take a baseline temperature ever morning as you wake? is your baseline still high in the second phase? Do you check cervical fluid daily? these are both sure fire ways for knowing what is going on with your cycle. CD27 is early to tell. You need at least eighteen high baseline temps to show a prenancy. Fingers crossed for you, but it is too early.

fishface2 Sun 23-Sep-12 17:35:10

No, I don't do temps, maybe next cycle. Thanks for your reply. I thought it might be too early but didn't know if that was just wishful thinking !

HaveALittleFaith Sun 23-Sep-12 19:23:45

If you think you had implantation bleeding, you need to wait for a week after that before you test, although if that's 12 days after you think you ovulated that's quite late. I think all you can do is wait a few days and see if AF comes. If not, retest.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now