Talk

Advanced search

Am I pregnant?

(3 Posts)
xxMummyBxx Sun 23-Sep-12 12:29:37

Ok, so here's the jist.

I had my last period 18/08/2012 and I'm still yet to have my next period. From what I worked out I was due around the 15/09/2012 but still no sign of it appearing!

I personally think I'm pregnant, I just get that feeling. Also I have researched on ovulation dates (just out of curiosity) and it said that my highest fertility date was the day me and my partner had sex...
I have been experiencing a lot of bloating and trapped wind... (sorry if tmi!) my belly looks so bloated and swollen! and I keep getting belly butterflies throughout the day. I have also been experiencing belly cramps... but not period like but still cramp non the less. Along with that I have been noticing white discharge (again sorry if tmi) and I'm constantly hungry!! Are these all pregnancy symptoms? Or am I being paranoid? My boyfriend is insistent I'm not pregnant and I'm just over thinking things so I just wanted some opinions.

However saying all this I have taken 4 Home pregnancy tests since I was due on... All said negative but my period still hasn't arrived. How long should I wait to take another? The last time I tested was 3 days ago.

All opinions and experiences welcome! Thanks x

ShowOfHands Sun 23-Sep-12 12:32:08

Give it 8 months and see if anythingn crops up.

scandy Sun 23-Sep-12 12:47:07

Try not to think about it too much, leave it a week and test again. I took a test when I first suspected I was pregnant, it was negative so I went away on a girls weekend away and forgot all about it for a few days. That was about seven or so months ago - my baby is due in three weeks... :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now