Talk

Advanced search

New Here (TTC for #2 after 10 year gap...)

(6 Posts)
PurpleGeekyGirl Mon 03-Sep-12 09:29:51

And a bit overwhelmed by it all (both the boards and the TTC!).

Already have a 9 year old, but after a divorce am TTC for the second time with my lovely (not-so)new man. Had forgotten how obsessive this whole process can be but it's all come rushing back! First proper cycle sans contraception this month but not expecting a whole lot as the pill really messes with my cycle. Took me 8 months last time so hoping it won't take quite as long this time now I know about things like EW etc! We're still living apart at the moment tho as his house is on the market and until it sells he needs to spend at least half the week there for work reasons so dtd on the right days is gonna be tricky...!

LadyEdward Sun 16-Sep-12 18:13:54

Hello, it could have been me who wrote your op. Had first dc 8 years ago. Happy accident. My not so new husband and i ttc our first together, our first proper month of dtd with intent. Fingers crossed things go smoothly for us both, its incredibly exciting that were finally trying for a lovely little babbie grin

PurpleGeekyGirl Sun 16-Sep-12 21:20:59

<waves> hello back smile Am lurking (after posting lots!) in the FX september thread. Good luck with the ttc. Am very excited about it all too, especially as I know new partner will be a most excellent dad and I rushed a lot of DS1s babyhood so looking forward to doing it all again, albeit it when it happens!!

LadyEdward Sun 16-Sep-12 22:47:52

I lurk everywhere and rarely post! Were out for Sept but weren't exactly trying, hoping for October bfp. Fx for you this month!

PurpleGeekyGirl Mon 17-Sep-12 09:35:11

I'm 8dpo atm, and staying hopeful but what will be will be... FX for you for Oct too smile

LadyEdward Mon 24-Sep-12 14:54:37

Hi purple how are you? Are you close to testing yet? Any symptoms?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now