Talk

Advanced search

A bit buggled, boots own test!

(9 Posts)
Tiredtrout Sun 23-Oct-11 19:30:21

Hello, anyone got any experience of boots own twin pack tests. Was driving my son home from watching the rugby and had been feeling sick and headachy with a bunged up nose. Ive also got slightly tender tingly boobs.

I POAS far too early as I'm still not sure exactly what my cycles are up too and there is the faintest excuse for a line ever on it. Does anyone know if these ones get evap lines before I burst

thanks

PickleSarnie Sun 23-Oct-11 20:35:17

They're not that sensitive I don't think.50miu according to the t'internet so I would try leave it as long as poss before testing.

Tiredtrout Mon 24-Oct-11 06:34:29

Ooh still feel like throwing up constantly and the very faint line is still there. It was cd 24 of a 28-33 (I think) cycle. smile

GTR2882 Mon 24-Oct-11 06:59:44

I had a false positive with boots brand - I haven't ov'd yet so definitely not pg! I'd take an FRER closer to your AF date! Fx'd that this was a faint positive for you and it was just too early for it to show clearly! I know how heartbreaking it is to get your hopes up just to have them dashed!!

PickleSarnie Mon 24-Oct-11 08:14:23

Oooh, I read your op wrong. I thought you were just about to test! I missed the bit about the line. Congrats!!

KatAndKit Mon 24-Oct-11 09:29:21

They aren't that good and they don't work early but a coloured line that comes up within the time limit is always a positve.
I recommend superdrug early (non-digital) tests. The dye is purple rather than pink so you can see a faint line easily. And they are very sensitve. If not, try a FRER.

Tiredtrout Mon 24-Oct-11 19:28:07

Couldn't get to superdrug but did manage to get to tescos and got a twin pack. Will have another go tomorrow

KatAndKit Mon 24-Oct-11 19:32:21

Good luck!!

Tiredtrout Tue 25-Oct-11 05:34:20

Cd27 and tesco says bfn so must have been an evap line. Bastards! Oh well loads more days to go yet

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now