Talk

Advanced search

Thank you mumsnetters and a sad goodbye.....for now:(

(7 Posts)
goingmadtrying Sat 22-Oct-11 20:16:31

Hello everyone

I've decided to take a break from ttc and mumsnet and concentrate on losing some weight.

I've been ttc #3 for 11 months now and really need to take a break and move away from it all, I've come to the sad decision that I'm not going to get pg whilst I'm so over weight and I need to do that first, as much as I would like another baby I need to concentrate on the beautiful boys I have.

Thank you to all of you that have shared their 2ww and answered my questions or kept my spirits up. I wish you all success in your ttc journeys and healthy pregnancies to those lucky enough to get a bfp smile

bye.........

Figaro82 Sat 22-Oct-11 20:28:32

Hope you ate not away for to long and best of luck with your weight loss and ttc when your ready smile

HaveALittleFaithBaby Sat 22-Oct-11 22:34:22

Take care, sad to see you leave but understand why. Hope you feel ready to come back soon smile

cosmologist Sat 22-Oct-11 22:36:31

Why don't you gently wander off the TTC threads ( a little) and wander towards the losing weight threads? Whilst keeping chat and AIBU of course.

Mn caters for all.

Good luck on both fronts btw.

mrsshears Sun 23-Oct-11 08:45:06

oh going sad

I wish you all the luck in the world my virtual ttc friend,i totally understand why you feel this way,i really hope to see you here again soon

love and hugs
your friend mrs s xxx

Liliana1 Mon 24-Oct-11 10:57:27

Hi going.
I've been away from the conception boards for a few months as needed to get my head straight. Feeling much better now so decided to pop a toe on a bus and see how it goes. Was looking for a familiar 'face' and spotted yours so I'm sad you are leaving as I return but do really understand the frustration month after month.

Hope to see you back again soon, look after yourself and your family.

Much love
Lil xx

wrighty2010 Mon 24-Oct-11 12:06:08

Just wanted to wish you good luck, keep smiling, you have to do whats right for you and mumsnet will be here when you are ready to come back xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now