Talk

Advanced search

false pregnancy symptoms

(7 Posts)
minimammy Fri 21-Oct-11 09:17:48

Does anyone else get all the symptoms of pregnancy, sore boobs, sleepiness, hunger, nausea, sensitive to smells and yet get your period. It's not every month but ...I've had 4 miscarriages and each time I knew I was pregnant a couple of days after conception!
I am lucky and have a beautiful health 4 year old so I am blessed, I would just appreciate any pearls of wisdom on why this happens??? It's a bit heart wrenching?!!xxx

shorty100 Fri 21-Oct-11 17:07:38

Hi mini I could have posted this, we have been trying for 18 months now had a miscarriage in jan and also have a beautiful 4 year old i'm very grateful for.

Nearly every month I am sure i'm pregnant due to symptoms and as my cycles are still all over this can go on for weeks. Its driving me crazy so I feel you

shorty100 Fri 21-Oct-11 17:09:39

Oh and I think that it either happens due to the symptoms that af is about to start are very similar, i'm sure i've had a least one chemical pregnancy in there too.

HaveALittleFaithBaby Fri 21-Oct-11 17:58:46

I've had one chemical pregnancy but had several cycles when ttc where I've had all of these and actual.vomiting! Git wrenching. No idea but now we're trying but not - whilst waiting for treatment- I don't get them. It.must be partly psychological. Weird though isn't it?!

minimammy Fri 21-Oct-11 20:38:52

Yes us poor bloody women, hormones have got an awful lot to answer for!! The irregular periods are a damn pain in the ass!!! Sooo let's plod on! smile

wasabipeanut Fri 21-Oct-11 21:01:49

I think rising progesterone levels post ovulation can really mimic pregnancy symptoms. It's very cruel. I also think that your mind and body can collude to play tricks when ttc.

Amanda29 Fri 21-Oct-11 22:45:30

I had this last month I was convinced I was pregnant I was feeling sick no matter what I ate boobs had never been so sore and had strange pains for almost two weeks? I often wonder if its because we want it so badly that we over-analyze ever little sympton or twinge etc? x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now