Talk

Advanced search

The Prednisolone/ immunology thread 

(3 Posts)
freelancegirl Tue 18-Oct-11 10:57:01

As it says on the tin... TTC or pregnant and on Pred or similar? Here's a place to chat.

freelancegirl Tue 18-Oct-11 11:26:27

Hope you all find this! I just write a really long post on the last thread and it was eaten due to it being full up. Iggi I do hope you're ok. We all know that so many women have bleeding and are fine but I know it's hard to be positive given what you've been through. I can only echo way the others have said and say go for a scan. Are thoughts are with you.

Choc, I don't think it can do any harm taking the Pred for a few more days. I think the point where you have to taper off rather than stop is at three weeks.

I've got to go but have just taken my first hydroxy! Possible side effects include loss of appetite - yes please! smile

freelancegirl Tue 18-Oct-11 15:17:53

Actually i mislead you... Here is the proper thread, i hadn't seen it! Just posting it for anyone who accidentally finds themselves here:

http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/conception/1323594-TTC-pregnancy-on-Prednisolone-or-similar-part-2

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now