Talk

Advanced search

I had reflexology yesterday.....

(8 Posts)
Figaro82 Fri 14-Oct-11 14:22:18

...and it was brilliant! I didn't say I was ttc and at the end of it I was told that stress was effecting my chances of concieving! Was quite amazing!!! It was also really relaxing. I started to doze off and woke myself with a loud snore smile! I would highly recommend it to you ladies as it is meant to be really good to do when your ttc!

HaveALittleFaithBaby Fri 14-Oct-11 16:39:27

Oh it's just lush isn't it?! I could never understand how they know which bits of feet are affected by your body! But I felt wonderful afterwards smile
I'd take the 'stress affecting your chances of conceiving' with a pinch of salt, unless you're not ovulating. I would say stress has affected our desire to ttc at times!
I'm glad it helped you. Hope that bfp is not far away smile

Figaro82 Fri 14-Oct-11 17:27:29

It was so good!! My cycles have been all over the place since my MMC in April. I have been stupidly stressed to the point that its been making me ill, so I think it might be effecting it a bit sad. I hope both of our BFPs are not far away!!

HaveALittleFaithBaby Fri 14-Oct-11 17:54:03

It'll be really interesting to see what impact it has on your cycle - will you be going regularly?

magnolia74 Fri 14-Oct-11 17:59:08

I am a trainee reflexologist and need to stress to you it is really important to say if you are ttc. A good reflexologist will adapt the treatment so knowing all the details will help further smile

Figaro82 Fri 14-Oct-11 18:11:40

I'm hoping it will make a difference. I am planning to do it regularly, even if it's to just relax me smile. Magnolia, thank you for that. I have arranged a consultation and treatment with a reflexologist for next Thursday and told her I'm ttc. She said she would focus on helping with me ttc. I was at a spa day yesterday and booked it as an extra treatment, but I know want to try it properly.

knitterati Fri 14-Oct-11 23:21:09

Thought I would add a little message of hope here...
I have PCOS, and after 6months trying, decided to get some reflexology to help ttc, take the right his & hers vitamins and SWI whenever we felt like it (and not worrying about the right times to do it)

After only 1 reflex session, hey presto, BFP!! Not sure if there's a direct connection between the reflex and BFP, but I'm now 17weeks and would definitely recommend it - as a nice foot rub if nothing else.

Good luck smile

Figaro82 Sat 15-Oct-11 11:16:05

Congratulations Knitterati!!! Thank you so much for sharing that! Hearing things like that gives me hope. Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: