Talk

Advanced search

I had reflexology yesterday.....

(8 Posts)
Figaro82 Fri 14-Oct-11 14:22:18

...and it was brilliant! I didn't say I was ttc and at the end of it I was told that stress was effecting my chances of concieving! Was quite amazing!!! It was also really relaxing. I started to doze off and woke myself with a loud snore smile! I would highly recommend it to you ladies as it is meant to be really good to do when your ttc!

HaveALittleFaithBaby Fri 14-Oct-11 16:39:27

Oh it's just lush isn't it?! I could never understand how they know which bits of feet are affected by your body! But I felt wonderful afterwards smile
I'd take the 'stress affecting your chances of conceiving' with a pinch of salt, unless you're not ovulating. I would say stress has affected our desire to ttc at times!
I'm glad it helped you. Hope that bfp is not far away smile

Figaro82 Fri 14-Oct-11 17:27:29

It was so good!! My cycles have been all over the place since my MMC in April. I have been stupidly stressed to the point that its been making me ill, so I think it might be effecting it a bit sad. I hope both of our BFPs are not far away!!

HaveALittleFaithBaby Fri 14-Oct-11 17:54:03

It'll be really interesting to see what impact it has on your cycle - will you be going regularly?

magnolia74 Fri 14-Oct-11 17:59:08

I am a trainee reflexologist and need to stress to you it is really important to say if you are ttc. A good reflexologist will adapt the treatment so knowing all the details will help further smile

Figaro82 Fri 14-Oct-11 18:11:40

I'm hoping it will make a difference. I am planning to do it regularly, even if it's to just relax me smile. Magnolia, thank you for that. I have arranged a consultation and treatment with a reflexologist for next Thursday and told her I'm ttc. She said she would focus on helping with me ttc. I was at a spa day yesterday and booked it as an extra treatment, but I know want to try it properly.

knitterati Fri 14-Oct-11 23:21:09

Thought I would add a little message of hope here...
I have PCOS, and after 6months trying, decided to get some reflexology to help ttc, take the right his & hers vitamins and SWI whenever we felt like it (and not worrying about the right times to do it)

After only 1 reflex session, hey presto, BFP!! Not sure if there's a direct connection between the reflex and BFP, but I'm now 17weeks and would definitely recommend it - as a nice foot rub if nothing else.

Good luck smile

Figaro82 Sat 15-Oct-11 11:16:05

Congratulations Knitterati!!! Thank you so much for sharing that! Hearing things like that gives me hope. Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now