Talk

Advanced search

EWCM

(7 Posts)
winkle2 Thu 13-Oct-11 21:00:15

im on CD 18 and I still haven't had any EWCM. is there something wrong with me?

nearlymumofone Thu 13-Oct-11 21:24:10

I'm no CM guru. How long is your cycle?

I only noticed I had any last month the 2-3 days before AF came. That seemed a bit wrong to me!

GTR2882 Fri 14-Oct-11 10:20:40

winkle not everyone gets the holy grail that is EWCM so I would not worry too much; loads of women get pg and never have any!! How long are you cycles?

winkle2 Fri 14-Oct-11 12:13:20

I think I've got it today! Yaay! Does that mean I have to DTD today and tomorrow?

Only been tracking my cycles the last 2 months. First month was 29 days and last month was 33 days. Based on a 33 day cycle I'm ovulating today (according to my iphone app!).

Readynow Fri 14-Oct-11 13:51:13

As far as I'm aware EWCM is a sign of impending ovulation - some people just get it the day before ovulation although I seem to get it for about 4 days prior to ov. If you are seeing it now then yes get to it!! grin
Drinking lots of water can help with EWCM & also taking evening primrose oil in the first part of your cycle & expectorant (containing only Guaifenesin).

HTH

HaveALittleFaithBaby Fri 14-Oct-11 20:12:58

Yup get shagging! I only see ewcm when I root round search for it! I get it a couple of days before I ovulate.

no1childminder Tue 18-Oct-11 14:28:40

i only get EWCM some months, not every month. the month i conceived i didnt get it, so now TTC#2 i dont bother looking for it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now