Talk

Advanced search

spots at ovulation?

(6 Posts)
nearlymumofone Sun 09-Oct-11 20:01:06

This could well be a coincidence, and probably not something other people have, but I've noticed I get lots of spots round my chin/mouth at ovulation time (or mid-cycle when I assume/hope I ovulate), anyone else get this? Not sure if it's just a coincidence??!

whereismywine Sun 09-Oct-11 20:11:14

Me too, on my chin. I swear it corresponds to which side I ovulate on too. They tend to be hurty blind ones under the skin. Lovely!

nearlymumofone Sun 09-Oct-11 20:17:29

it's taken me ages to work this out. when I stopped breastfeeding my ds about 8 months ago my periods returned and I started to get spots round my chin. Never had spots before in my life. I was aware that they were'nt coming just before or at the time of my period so I didn't know what it was. It's only now i'm ttc#2 so aware of when I should be ovulating that I've noticed it's at this time. Strange. And annoying. So does this mean I am ovulating then? do you think?

whereismywine Sun 09-Oct-11 20:51:15

With me, the spots come around the day I'm ovulating according to sticks and temps. I only get them then and not pre period. If only spots = pregnancy ahead! (been trying for a while now). Good luck to you.

nearlymumofone Sun 09-Oct-11 20:53:15

Thanks. Good luck to you too. x

eurochick Sun 09-Oct-11 21:12:38

Yep. I've only noticed that they coincide with ov since I have been charting.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now