Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

spots at ovulation?

(6 Posts)
nearlymumofone Sun 09-Oct-11 20:01:06

This could well be a coincidence, and probably not something other people have, but I've noticed I get lots of spots round my chin/mouth at ovulation time (or mid-cycle when I assume/hope I ovulate), anyone else get this? Not sure if it's just a coincidence??!

whereismywine Sun 09-Oct-11 20:11:14

Me too, on my chin. I swear it corresponds to which side I ovulate on too. They tend to be hurty blind ones under the skin. Lovely!

nearlymumofone Sun 09-Oct-11 20:17:29

it's taken me ages to work this out. when I stopped breastfeeding my ds about 8 months ago my periods returned and I started to get spots round my chin. Never had spots before in my life. I was aware that they were'nt coming just before or at the time of my period so I didn't know what it was. It's only now i'm ttc#2 so aware of when I should be ovulating that I've noticed it's at this time. Strange. And annoying. So does this mean I am ovulating then? do you think?

whereismywine Sun 09-Oct-11 20:51:15

With me, the spots come around the day I'm ovulating according to sticks and temps. I only get them then and not pre period. If only spots = pregnancy ahead! (been trying for a while now). Good luck to you.

nearlymumofone Sun 09-Oct-11 20:53:15

Thanks. Good luck to you too. x

eurochick Sun 09-Oct-11 21:12:38

Yep. I've only noticed that they coincide with ov since I have been charting.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: